Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Day After the World Ended



Welcome to the day after the world ended!
I am so glad to see that you made the transition smoothly, without any problems or hiccups along the way.

If you’re scratching your head right about now you might be wondering if I’m off my rocker.  Well, yes and no.  You see, according to THESE PEOPLE, the world was supposed to end yesterday, October 7, 2015.  Since you and I are both here (among the other billions of inhabitants of this planet we call Earth) reading this blog I would have to assume that their prediction failed.  At least, I sure hope that’s the case because this is most definitely NOT the afterlife I would’ve imagined finding myself in.

Throughout the centuries there have been numerous predictions concerning the end of the world, and while these bold statements have prompted people, I’m sure, into either terrified little balls of fluff hiding in the corner or wild party goers who want to live life in full to the end, none of them have ever come true.

In all truth, no one really knows the day the world will end, except for God, and even He is not spilling the beans.  And to be honest, I don’t want to know when it will end.  I just want to live my life, enjoy the many blessings God has given me, and be the kind of person who Jesus would want to hang out with.

Everything else is just icing on the top.

So as we wait for the next prediction to roll around (And you know that it is coming, right?) let’s all agree to live peacefully, love rightly and always carry a bag of chocolate.




Blessings and Love, 

Kathy Wereb





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy ! My email is psalms127.5@gmail.com :) xo Patti

    ReplyDelete