Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Top 20 Most Favorite Christmas Movie List



Hallmark Movies


I love Hallmark Christmas movies! True, the plots are basically the same with a few twists thrown in, and sometimes the acting can be a bit, well, sappy, but I believe the heart of every movie captures what Christmas is all about...love, peace and good will toward men! And while there are way too many to really choose from, I think I've narrowed it down to these three favorites.  







It's All About the Classics Baby


I grew up with these movies. They evoke childhood memories, the wonder of Christmas morning and the thrill of surprise at finding gifts under the tree!







Timeless Movies


The following movies are timeless, they've become a staple in my household. I love the messages each one represents, and nothing beats cuddling up to the Hubby on a cold Arizona night while we watch these favorites.







Just for Fun Movies


The following movies are a hodge-podge collection of Christmas favorites, some are new to the group, some we've been watching for years. These are all a bit zany, so I hope you enjoy this collection!









I hope you enjoyed this walk through my Christmas movie list. Are there any missing from my list that are your favorites?  Let me know in the comments, I'd LOVE to hear about your favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment